NIST Calibration Pricing - $235.00
Tektronix MSO2014 Features:
- 100 MHz Bandwitdh
- 1 GS/s
- 1M Record Length
- 4 + 16 Channels
- Color Display
- 1 Mega sample record length of all channels
- 5,000 wfm/s maximum waveform capture rate
- Suite of advanced triggers
Serial Bus Trigger and Decode:
- I2C, SPI, CAN, LIN, and RS-232/422/485/UART serial triggering, decode, and analysis options
Ease of Use Features:
- Wave Inspector® Navigation and Search provides unprecedented efficiency in waveform analysis
- FilterVuTM variable low-pass filter allows for removal of unwanted signal noise while still capturing high-frequency events
- 7 in (180 mm) bright, widescreen, TFT-LCD color display
- USB 2.0 on front panel for quick and easy data storage
- USB 2.0 device port on rear panel for direct PC control of oscilloscope using USBTMC or direct printing to any PictBridge® compatible printer
- Plug ‘n’ Play PC connectivity and analysis software solutions
- TekVPI® Probe Interface supports active, differential, and current probes for automatic scaling and units
- Small footprint and light weight - only 5.3 in (134 mm) deep and 7 lb 14 oz (3.6kg)MSO Series
This unique probe design offers two eight-channel pods and simplifies the process of connecting to the deviceunder- test. When connecting to square pins, the P6316 can connect directly to 8x2 square pin headers spaced on tenth-inch centers. When more attachment flexibility is required, you can use the included flying lead sets and grabbers to clip onto surface mount devices or test points. The P6316 offers outstanding electrical characteristics applying only 8 pF of loading with 101 kΩ nput impedance.
The Power to Solve Problems Quickly
The MSO2000 Series adds 16 integrated digital channels, enabling you to visualize and time correlate analog and digital signals on a single instrument. This integration extends triggering functionality across all 20 channels - which is ideal for ebugging mixed analog and digital designs.
Designed to Make Your Work Easier - Wave Inspector® Navigation and Search
- Zoom/Pan: A dedicated, two-tier front-panel control provides intuitive control of both zooming and panning. The inner control adjusts the zoom factor (or zoom scale); turning it clockwise activates zoom and goes to progressively higher zoom factors, while turning it counterclockwise results in ower zoom factors and eventually turning zoom off. The outer control pans the zoom box across the waveform to quickly get to the portion of the waveform you are interested in.
- Play/Pause: A dedicated play/pause button on the front panel scrolls the
waveform across the display automatically while you look for anomalies or an event of interest. Playback speed and direction are controlled using the intuitive pan control.
Once again, turning the control further makes the waveform scroll faster and changing direction is as simple as turning the control the other way.
- User Marks: See something interesting on your waveform? Press the Set Markbutton on the front panel to leave one or more “bookmarks” on the waveform. Navigating between marks is as simple as pressing the Previous and Next buttons on the front panel.
Mixed Signal Design and Analysis
- Ability to time correlate up to 4 analog and 16 digital channels
- Parallel bus trigger and analysis
- Multichannel setup and hold triggering
- Embedded design and debug
- Mixed signal design and debug
- Power measurements
- Automotive electronics
- Education and training
- Video design and debug
Mixed Domain Oscilloscope with (4) 100 MHz analog channels, and (1) 100 MHz spectrum analyzer input