Product Video -View the demo and overview.
PC-based multi-domain vector signal analysis software for waveforms acquired by Tektronix oscilloscopes:
for Tektronix real-time and mixed-domain oscilloscopes (MSO/DPO4000B Series)
With the MSO/DPO4000B Mixed Signal Oscilloscope Series, you can analyze up to 20 analog and digital signals with a single instrument to quickly find and diagnose problems in complex designs. Bandwidths up to 1 GHz and a minimum of 5X oversampling on all channels ensure you have the performance you need to see fast-changing signal details. To capture long windows of signal ctivity while maintaining fine timing resolution, the MSO/DPO4000B Series offers a deep record length of 20M points standard on all channels.
With Wave Inspector® controls for rapid waveform navigation, automated serial and parallel bus analysis, limit and mask testing, and automated power analysis – the MSO/DPO4000B Oscilloscope Series from Tektronix provides the feature-rich tools you need to simplify and speed debug of your complex design.
Tektronix MSO4104B-L-Factory Refurbished Features:
- 1 GHz bandwidth
- 5/5/2.5 GS/s(1/2/4 channels)
- 5M Record Length
- 4+16 Channel
- Certificate of Traceable Calibration Standard
- One Passive Voltage Probe per Analog Channel
- Front Cover
- User Manual
- Documentation CD
- NI LabVIEW Signal Express Tektronix Edition software
- Tektronix Open Choice Desktop software
- Accessory Bag
- Calibration certificate documenting measurement traceability to National Metrology Institute and ISO9001 Quality System Registration
- Power Cord
- Three-year warranty
- (1) P6616: 16 Channel logic probe and logic probe accessory kit