The Tektronix P5205 High Voltage Differential Probe is capable of measuring fast rise times of signals in floating circuits.
This 1,300 V differential probe can measure safely voltages in IGBT circuits such as motor drives or power converters.
It is specifically designed to operate on Tektronix oscilloscopes with TEKPROBE® interface.
- Bandwidths up to 100 MHz
- Up to 5,600 V Differential (DC +pk AC)
- Up to 2,200 V Common (RMS)
- Overrange Indicator
- Safety Certified
- Switchable Attenuation
- Switchable Bandwidth Limit
- Floating Measurements
- Switching Power Supply Design
- Motor Drive Design
- Electronic Ballast Design
- CRT Display Design
- Power Converter Design and Service
- Power Device Evaluation