Tektronix P6131 Features:
- 300 MHz
- Small Geometry Tips - Easier Circuit Access
- Readout for 10X Attenuation Factor - Reduces Confusion and Errors in Measurement Readings
- Flexible Lightweight Cable - Easier to Use and Reduces Mechanical Stress to Device Under Test
- HYBRID/SMT Circuitry - Provides Improved Performance and Reliability
- Modularity - Provides Lower Cost of Ownership
- Compact Size Accessories - Provides Compatibility with Existing Adapters
- High and Low Frequency Relative Measurements for:
The Tektronix P6131 probe features modular construction, HYBRID/SMT circuitry, a smaller probe head/cable assembly than traditional passive probes, 10X attenuation readout encoding and a full complement of attachment accessories. Smaller probe tips and lightweight cable assemblies allow easy negotiation of dense circuitry or tight spaces.
The compact probe head/tip assembly is compatible with the full line of compact accessories. When the Subminiature/Compact-to-miniature probe tip adapter (013-0202-03) is installed over the probe head/tip, the P5050, P6138A and P6139A probes are fully compatible with all miniature tip accessories.