Tektronix P6134C Features:
- 3.5 mm Compact Probe Tip
- Small geometry tips - Easier circuit access
- Readout for 10X attenuation factor - Reduces confusion and errors in measurement readings
- Flexible lightweight cable - Easier to use and reduces mechanical stress to device under test
- HYBRID/SMT Circuitry - Provides improved performance and reliability
- Modularity - Provides lower cost of ownership
- Compact size accessories - Provides compatibility with existing adapters
- UL safety certification
- UL3111-1, CSA1010.1, ENG61010-2-031, UL1244
The P6134C is a compact tip, 1.5 meter, 10X passive voltage probe designed specifically for use with the TEKTRONIX DSA600/11000 Series oscilloscopes. It is fully compatible with the Tektronix family of compact probe accessories.
The P613X family of oscilloscope probes sets the standard for high performance passive voltage probes. Continued growth of the family paces Tektronix' new series of high performance bench top oscilloscopes, the TDS 700 Series, and high performance portable oscilloscopes, and the TDS 400 Series.