Tektronix P6158 Features:
- 3 GHz Bandwidth
- 1.5 pF Input Capacitance
- 1 kΩ Input Resistance
- 22 VRMS Max. Input Voltage
- Activates 20X Readout in TEKPROBE® Interface Instruments
- Compact Probe Tip Compatible witha Wide Range of Tektronix Accessories and Adapters
- Applications: High-speed Device Characterization
- Propagation Delays for ECL, CMOS and Other Logic Circuitry andDevices
- Circuit Board Impedance Testing (TDR)
- High-speed Sampling Systems
The P6158 is a 3 GHz, 20X, low-capacitance probe. The P6158 is ideal for high-speed applications because of its ability to extend high-frequency response to 3 GHz. The BNC connector incorporates encoding to correct scale factors for 20X attenuation in oscilloscopes with TEKPROBE® power supply interface.
To facilitate SMD probing, the P6158 comes standard with SureFoot® adapters. Additionally, the probe comes standard with an array of short ground leads that insert minimal inductance into the signal path of the measured waveform.
The compact probe head/tip assembly is compatible with the full line of 3.5 mm probe accessories. Designed for the TDS500/600/700/5000/6000/7000 Series oscilloscopes, the P6158 probe may also be used with 50 ? 11000 Series plug-ins and the 11800 Series SD2X Sampling/TDR plug-ins with BNC to SMA Adapters.