The Tektronix P6243 Active FET probe is the high performance probing solution for 500 MHz oscilloscopes.
It has a probe only bandwidth of 1 GHz and will provide a 500 MHz system bandwidth when used with Tektronix’ full line of 500 MHz oscilloscopes.
In addition, it is powered by the TEKPROBE BNC interface, eliminating the need for additional power supplies and cables when used with TEKPROBE BNC oscilloscopes. The P6243 offers superior signal acquisition on surface mount devices compared to the much higher capacitive loading of passive probes.
The Tektronix P6243 has ≤1 pF capacitive loading which allows it to measure high speed signals without affecting the signal or device under test. Furthermore, the included accessories and adapters allow for easy attachment to SMDs.
Tektronix P6243 Features:
- 1 GHz Bandwidth (probe only)
- < 1 pF Input Capacitance
- 1 M? Input Resistance
- Direct Access to SMDs as Small as 0.5 mm Pitch
- Measures CMOS, BiCMOS, ECL, GaAs and TTL Logic
- Low Mass Probe Head/Cable
- No Additional Power Supplies or Cables Are Required with TEKPROBE™BNC Interface
- High-speed Digital Systems Design
- Component Design/Characterization
- Manufacturing Engineering and Test
- Educational Research