Tektronix P6245-Factory Refurbished Features:
- ≥1.5 GHz Bandwidth (Typical, Probe Only)
- ≤1 pF Input Capacitance
- 1 MΩ Input Resistance
- Direct Access to SMDs as Small as 0.5 mm Pitch
- Measures CMOS, BiCMOS, ECL, GaAs, and TTL Logic
- High-speed Digital Systems Design
- Component Design/Characterization
- Manufacturing Engineering and Test
- Educational Research
The P6245 Active probe provides the electrical and mechanical performance required for today's digital systems designs. No additional power supplies or cables are required when used with TEKPROBE BNC oscilloscopes. The P6245 achieves high-speed signal acquisition and low circuit loading, required for solving today's problems faced by designers. The small compact probe head and versatile attachment accessories allow direct connection to the device under test.
The P6245 Active Probe provides scope bandwidth at the probe tip for the TDS500/600/700.