The P7240-Factory Refurbished with TekConnect interface is a high-performance active probe with high bandwidth and low capacitive loading to make it the probe of choice for demanding design applications, such as Rambus, DDR DRAM and AGP.
The Tek P7240-Factory Refurbished probe and others in the family are also suited for applications in the communication industry, for measurements on Fibre Channel and Gigabit Ethernet.
With the TekConnect interface, you can be assured that maximum signal integrity is maintained to meet present and future bandwidth needs.
- <120 ps Rise Time
- 4 GHz Bandwidth
- Small Form Factor Probe Head
- Direct Access to SMDs
- TDS/CSA7000 Series
- TekConnect™ Interface
- High-speed Digital Systems Design
- Component Design/Characterization
- Signal Integrity, Jitter and Timing Analysis
- Manufacturing Engineering and Test
- Signals with Voltage Swings up to 8 Vp-p
- Measures 3.0 V Logic, InfiniBand, PCI Express, DDR, Rambus Data Lines, Gigabit Ethernet