Tektronix continues to demonstrate its proven leadership in differential probing with a significant addition to our Differential SMA Probe Family. Differential SMA Probes are designed for measuring differential signals in a 50? signaling environment, providing the ability to convert from a differential SMA signal path to a single oscilloscope input channel.
Many of the today’s high speed serial data standards employ differential signaling on multiples lanes that are challenging to measure simultaneously on a single oscilloscope. The Tektronix Differential SMA Probes provide the ability to measure a high-speed differential signal on each channel of a multiple channel oscilloscope.
The right oscilloscope can simultaneously acquire up to four high-speed differential signals with the use of four differential SMA probes. As an added benefit, the SMA inputs on the probes connect to high quality 50? terminations that offer industry leading return loss, a critical specification that is very important in compliance testing as frequencies increase.
- Tektronix P7313SMA-Factory Refurbished Features:
- >13.0 GHz Bandwidth (P7313SMA-Factory Refurbished only, Typical)
- >8.0 GHz Bandwidth (P7380SMA only, Typical)
- 50? Termination Network, Differential SMA Inputs
- Industry Leading Differential Return Loss and VSWR
- High Bandwidth Differential Amplifier with excellent CMRR
- Internal Termination Voltage Generator controlled by Internal by Oscilloscope*1, External Source, or Automatically by the probe
- Phase Matched SMA Cables (38 inch length, <1ps skew) with Cable Loss Compensation
- Switchable Gain for extended dynamic range
- Auxiliary (inverted) output for use with Spectrum Analyzers, Network Analyzers, or as a clock recovery trigger source
- TekConnect™ Interface
- PCI-Express I & II
- Serial ATA
- HDMI/DVI (P7313SMA-Factory Refurbished only)