Tektronix RSA306B-Factory Refurbished Features:
- 9 kHz to 6.2 GHz frequency range covers a broad range of analysis needs
- +20 dBm to -160 dBm measurement range
- Mil-Std 28800 Class 2 environmental, shock and vibration specifications for use in harsh conditions
- Acquisition bandwidth of 40 MHz enables wideband vector analysis of modern standards
- Minimum signal duration of 100 μsec captured with 100% probability of intercept
- Full-featured spectrum analysis capability with included Tektronix SignalVu-PC™ software
- 17 spectrum and signal analysis measurements standard
- Options for mapping, modulation analysis, WLAN, LTE, and Bluetooth standards support, pulse measurements, playback of recorded files, Signal Survey, and frequency/phase settling
- Real time Spectrum/Spectrogram display to minimize time spent on transient and interference hunting
- Application programming interface (API) included for Microsoft Windows environments
- MATLAB instrument driver for use with Instrument Control Toolbox
- Streaming capture records long-term events
- Three year warranty
- Maintenance, installation and repair in the factory or field
- Value-conscious design and manufacturing
- Interference hunting
- USB 3.0 locking cable (1 M)
- SignalVu-PC software, documentation, USB key
- Printed safety/installation manual (English)
The Tektronix RSA306B-Factory Refurbished uses your PC and Tektronix SignalVu-PC™ RF Signal Analysis Software to provide real time spectrum analysis, streaming capture and deep signal analysis capabilities for signals from 9 kHz to 6.2 GHz, all in a low-cost, highly portable package that is ideal for field, factory, or academic use.
The RSA306B-Factory Refurbished offers full-featured spectrum analysis and deep signal analysis at a price unmatched by any previous offering.
Using the latest in commercial interfaces and available computing power, the RSA306B-Factory Refurbished separates signal acquisition from measurement, dramatically lowering the cost of instrument hardware. Data analysis, storage and replay is performed on your personal computer, tablet or laptop.
Managing the PC separately from the acquisition hardware makes computer upgrades easy, and minimizes IT management issues.