Tektronix RSA5103B-Factory Refurbished Features:
- Frequency range: 1 Hz - 3 GHz
- +17 dBm 3rd order intercept at 2 GHz
- ±0.3 dB absolute amplitude accuracy to 3 GHz
- Displayed average noise level: –142 dBm/Hz at 26.5 GHz, –157 dBm/ Hz at 2 GHz and –150 dBm/Hz at 10 kHz
- Internal Preamp available: DANL of -156 dBm/Hz at 26.5 GHz, -167 dBm/Hz at 2 GHz
- Phase noise: –113 dBc/Hz at 1 GHz and –134 dBc/Hz at 10 MHz carrier frequency, 10 kHz offset
- High-speed sweeps with high resolution and low noise: 1 GHz sweeps at 10 kHz RBW in <1 second
- Real time spurious free dynamic range of 80 dB with HD options
- Wideband radar and pulsed RF signals
- Frequency agile communications
- Broadband satellite and microwave backhaul links
- Long Term Evolution (LTE), Cellular
The RSA5103B-Factory Refurbished Real Time Signal Analyzer replaces conventional instruments, offering the measurement confidence and functionality you demand for everyday tasks. The RSA5103B-Factory Refurbished offers industry-leading real time specifications and includes best minimum signal duration for 100% probability of intercept and best real time dynamic range.
With the RSA5103B-Factory Refurbished, you get the functionality of a high performance spectrum analyzer, wideband vector signal analyzer, and the unique trigger-capture-analyze capability of a real-time spectrum analyzer – all in a single package.