Tektronix RSA607A-Factory Refurbished Features:
- 9 kHz to 7.5 GHz frequency range covers a broad range of analysis needs
- 40 MHz acquisition bandwidth enables real time analysis for transient capture and vector analysis
- Amplitude accuracy of 0.2 dB to 3 GHz (95% confidence)
- Standard GPS/GLONASS/Beidou receiver
- Optional tracking generator for gain/loss, antenna and cable measurements
- Streaming capture can be used to record and play back long term events
- SignalVu-PC software offers real time signal processing with DPX Spectrum/Spectrogram to minimize time spent finding transient problems
- 100 μsec minimum signal duration with 100% probability of intercept ensure you see problems first time, every time
- Application programming interface included for development of custom programs
- Accessories including tablet PC, calibration kits, adapters and phasestable cables offer a complete solution for design, characterization, and manufacturing
- 3 Year Warranty
- Characterization of RF devices, subsystems, and systems
- Manufacturing test
- Mobile field operations
Accessories Included: USB 3.0 cable (2 M), A-A connection, screw lock, quick-start manual (printed), connector covers, power cord, USB memory device with SignalVu-PC, API and documentation files.
The RSA607A-Factory Refurbished USB spectrum analyzer offers high bandwidth laboratory spectrum analysis in a small, very transportable package. The RSA600 series brings real-time spectrum analysis and wide analysis bandwidth to solving the problems of engineers who need to characterize, validate and manufacture their designs.
The heart of the system is the USB-based RF spectrum analyzer that captures 40 MHz bandwidths with great fidelity.
With 70 dB dynamic range and frequency coverage to 3 GHz, you can fully characterize wideband signals up to 40 MHz bandwidths. The USB form factor moves the processing power to the PC of your choice, so you decide when you need more processing power or memory.
The optional tracking generator enables gain/loss measurements for quick tests of filters, amplifiers, duplexers and other components, and you can add cable and antenna measurements of VSWR, return loss, distance to fault, and cable loss as needed.