The Tektronix SA2600 will quickly scan the RF environment, classify the known signals, and help you locate the unknown signals with their field-proven signal hunting tools.
Featuring real-time DPX™ Live RF spectrum display technology, this spectrum analyzer offers practical solutions for discovering transient events that slip past conventional spectrum analyzers.
With field-ready, rugged hardware featuring outstanding displayed average noise level (DANL), spurious free dynamic range (SFDR), phase noise, and easy LAN networking capability in a handheld unit, the Tektronix SA2600 is a great choice for general-purpose spectrum measurements and ideal signal-hunting tools.
Tektronix SA2600 Features:
- Discover the transient, hopping signals and pulses that other analyzers miss!
- Benchtop spectrum analyzer performance in a ruggedized handheld battery-operated field unit offers better than 70 dB spurious free dynamic range (SFDR), guaranteed ≤ -95 dBc/Hz at 10 kHz offset phase noise specifications from 10 kHz to 6.2 GHz
- Excellent sensitivity for detecting very low-level signals with -153 dBm DANL at 10 Hz RBW (equivalent to -163 dBm/Hz) such as RF bugs and unauthorized transmitters
- Built-in classification capability for WLAN, GSM, W-CDMA, CDMA, ATSC signals makes quick and simple identification of legitimate signals
- Hunt outdoor signals with built-in GPS receiver by plotting measurements directly into GPS geo-referenced maps such as Pitney Bowes Mapinfo, Google™ Earth, Microsoft® MapPoint®, Bitmap, and many others
EXPORT CONTROL: This product is controlled for export under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). A license from the U.S. Department of State is required prior to the export of this product from the United States.