NIST Calibration Pricing - $235.00
Tektronix TDS2024B Features:
- 200 MHz Bandwidths
- 4 Channels
- Sample Rate 2.0 GS/s Real Time
- Color or Monochrome LCD Display
- Removable Data Storage via Front Panel USB Port
- Seamless PC Connectivity via USB Device Port, with OpenChoice® and NI SignalExpress® PC Software
- Advanced Triggers Including Pulse Width Trigger and Line-selectable Video Trigger
- FFT Standard on All Models
- 11 Automatic Measurements
- Multiple Language User Interface and Context-sensitive Help
- Direct Print to all PictBridge® Compatible Printers via USB Device Port
- Design and Debug
- Education and Training
- Manufacturing Test and Quality Control
- Service and Repair
With up to 200 MHz bandwidth and 2 GS/s maximum sample rate, no other color digital storage oscilloscope offers as much bandwidth and sample rate for the price. The TDS2024B oscilloscopes provide accurate real-time acquisition up to their full bandwidth, the same record length at all time base settings, advanced triggers to isolatesignals of interest, and 11 standard automatic measurements on all models.Their Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) and waveform add, subtract, and multiply math functions allow you to analyze, characterize and troubleshoot circuits.
The simple user interface with classic analog-style controls makes these instruments easy to use, reducing learning time and increasing efficiency. Innovative features such as the Autoset Menu, Probe Check Wizard, Context-Sensitive Help Menu and color LCD display (TDS2000B Series) optimize instrument setup and operation.
With USB host and device ports which enable removable data storage, seamless PC connectivity, and direct printing, no other color or monochrome digital storage oscilloscope offers as much flexibility and ease of data transfer for the price.