NIST Calibration Pricing - $235.00
For professionals who demand high precision and fidelity from their measurements, the TDS460A Digital Storage Scope combines excellent performance and broad feature set, all at affordable prices. A choice of 2 and 4 channel models ranging from 200 MHz to 400 MHz with a 100 MS/s sample rate on all channels makes the TDS400A Series a worthy fit for a variety of demanding applications.
The highly featured, portable and easy to use TDS420A, 430A and 460A personal lab scopes are ideal for simple to complex applications, including electro-mechanical research and analysis, power electronics/power supply design, bio-physical research and analysis, and digital and analog design. With its standard video trigger capability, the scopes are ideal instruments for measuring video signals including NTSC, PAL and SECAM.
The TDS400A Series uses the renowned TDS Graphical User Interface which offers intuitive icon-based menus along with help text, making scope operation extremely simple. Knobs and buttons allow easy selection of commonly used scope functions. The standard floppy disk drive makes the saving of screen images or data to a disk simple. The disk can then be inserted into your PC for importing to desktop publishing or spreadsheet programs
Tektronix TDS460A Features:
- 400 MHz Bandwidth
- ±1.5% Accuracy
- 100 MS/s Sample Rate
- 2 and 4 Channels
- Record Lengths to 120 K (Opt. XL)
- Floppy Disk Storage
- Speed Up Your Circuit Analysis with 25 Built-in Automatic Measurements and Extended Waveform Math/FFT (Opt. XL)
- Roll Mode Allows You to See Acquired Data Points Without Waiting for the Acquisition of the Complete Waveform
- Use the Video Trigger Mode to See NTSC, PAL, SECAM Signals or Your Own Custom Video Signals
- Capture Those Glitches with the 10 ns Peak Detect Mode