Tektronix TLA7012 Features:
- Modular Mainframes Provide Flexibility and Expandability
- Utilize TLA Logic Analyzer or Pattern Generator Modules
- Supports Up to 6,528 Logic Analyzer Channels(TLA7016), 48 Independent Buses ; number of module slots - 2
- All Measurement Modules are Fully Interchangeable Between Portable and Benchtop Mainframes
- Integrated View (iView™) Capability Provides up to 15 GHz, 40 GS/s, and 64 Mb Analog Acquisition with a Stand-alone Tektronix TDS Digital Storage Oscilloscope
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional PC Platform Provides Familiar User Interface With Network Connectivity
- View Data in Waveform, Listing, Source Code, Histogram (Performance Analysis) Displays to Perform Cross-domain Analysis
- Remotely control and monitor the TLA over the network using either hosted mode or via built-in Windows XP remote desktop
- Remote Control Using Microsoft .NET and COM/DCOM Technology Supports Advanced Data Analysis
- Broad Processor and Bus Support
The Tektronix TLA7012 Portable Benchtop mainframe is a modular mainframe that accepts TLA logic analyzer and pattern generator modules. The TLA7012 can be configured as either a master or expansion mainframe to provide solutions for large numbers of buses and high channel-count requirements.
The Tektronix TLA7012 Portable Mainframe Benchtop Mainframe along with the TLAPC1 Benchtop Controller are built on a Microsoft Windows XP Professional PC platform that offers a familiar work environment for the TLA application software. They provide multiple display capability for extended desktop viewing, in addition to an internal DVD-RW, hard drive, and multiple USB 2.0 ports for expansion. A replaceable hard drive is standard on both mainframes, ideal for security or enabling individual team members to store personal setups and data. Trigger in/out connections provide an interface to other external instrumentation, such as DPO oscilloscopes, for correlating measurement results.
Tektronix TLA7012 - Option Descriptions
|STD||Non touch screen|