Tektronix TLA7016 Features:
- Holds 6 TLA modules
- Expansion capability: Up to eight TLA7016 mainframes can be used, providing support for up to 48 TLA modules (6,528 channels)
- Voltage Range/Frequency: 90-250 V AC at 45-66 Hz, 100-132 V AC at 360-440 Hz
- Input current: 7 A maximum at 90 V AC (70 A surge)
- Power consumption: 750 W maximum
- Configuration A, Maximum load 1000 W: 100 VRMS to 120 VRMS, 50 Hz to 60 Hz and 115RMS, 400 Hz, 1450 W maximum
- Configuration B, Maximum load 1000 W: 120 VRMS to 240 VRMS, 50 Hz to 60 Hz, 1900 W maximum
The TLA7016 Benchtop mainframes are modular mainframes that accept TLA logic analyzer and pattern generator modules. The TLA7016 can be configured as either master or expansion mainframes to provide solutions for large numbers of buses and high channel-count requirements.
The TLA7016 Portable Mainframe offers a familiar work environment for the TLA application software. It provides multiple display capability for extended desktop viewing, in addition to an internal DVD-RW, hard drive, and multiple USB ports for expansion. A replaceable hard drive is standard, ideal for security or enabling individual team members to store personal setups and data.
Trigger in/out connections provide an interface to other external instrumentation, such as Tektronix oscilloscopes, for correlating measurement results. The TLA7000 Series mainframes can be used as either master or expansion mainframes (TL708EX 8-port Instrument Hub and Expander is required for 3-8 mainframes connected together using TekLink™ cable).