Tektronix TLA715 Features:
- Voltage range/frequency: 90-250 VAC at 45-66 Hz.
- 100-132 VAC at 360-440 Hz.
- Input current: 6 A maximum at 90 VAC (70 A surge)
- Power consumption: 600 W maximum
- Holds 4 single-wide or 2 double-wide modules
- Instrument modules include logic analyzers, pattern generators and digitizing oscilloscopes
- Up to 800 MHz state acquisition with 1.25 GB/s data rate for advanced processors and buses
- 8 GHz deep timing analysis
- MagniVu™ technology provides 500 ps timing resolution on all channels all the time through the same probe
- Simultaneous state and high speed timing analysis through the same probes pinpoints elusive faults
- Broad processor and bus support universal source code support for correlating high-level language source with real-time trace
- Performance analysis support for optimizing target system remote control using Microsoft COM/DCOM technology supports advanced data analysis
- Windows 2000 Professional PC Platform provides familiar user interface with network connectivity
- Hardware Debug and Verification
- Processor/Bus Debug and Verification
- Embedded Software Integration, Debug and Verification
The TLA715 mainframe is a modular mainframe that accept TLA7Axx and TLA7Lx/Mx/Nx/Px/Qx logic analyzer modules, as well as TLA7PG2 pattern generator modules. The TLA715 can be used in conjunction with a TLA7XM expansion mainframe to provide solutions for large numbers of buses and high channel count requirements.
Tektronix TLA715 - Option Descriptions