Tektronix TLS216 Features:
- 16 Input Channels
- 2 GS/s Simultaneous Sampling on All Channels
- <±100 ps Timing Resolution
- 500 MHz Real-time Bandwidth Oscilloscope
- Logic Family Presets for TTL, ECL and CMOS
- 2.5 pF, 1 megaohm Podlet Style FET Probes
- Display Modes: Analog, Timing Diagram and BusForm
- Sophisticated Time Qualified Triggering with Four Word Recognizers
- Color Display
- GPIB, RS-232 interface and Centronics printer port
The Tektronix TLS216 Logic Oscilloscope is designed to simplify the task of debugging digital hardware. The Logic Scope seamlessly combines in a single instrument the analog acquisition system of a high-speed digital storage oscilloscope (DSO) with the triggering and display systems of a logic analyzer.
The 500 MHz bandwidth Logic Scope samples all channels simultaneously at 2 GS/s and has sophisticated time-qualified triggering, a high resolution color display and an integrated floppy disk drive.