NIST Calibration Pricing - $235.00
TPS2000 Series Oscilloscopes Deliver Powerful Productivity from Bench to FieldAs an engineer or technician, you must often make floating, or differential, measurements. You face faster edges and clocks due to the migration of higher performance technologies to widely implemented electronic systems and subsystems, with the pressure to conform to customer specifications or industry requirements.
And you may need to develop and test designs in a variety of challenging environments that demand versatility.
You can quickly tackle these tough challenges to speed the design, troubleshooting, installation, and maintenance of components and systems with the world's first 4-isolated-channel, full featured, battery-powered oscilloscope – the TPS2000 Series.
Make Floating and Differential Measurements – Quickly, Accurately, Affordably
Make floating and differential measurements much more quickly and accurately, and speed verification of power supply performance, complex control circuits and the effects of neutral current for differential voltages, up to 30 VRMS floating on four channels simultaneously, when the TPS2000 Series is paired with its standard P2220 passive probe.
Easily perform these measurements up to 600 VRMS CAT II (or 300 VRMS CAT III) floating when the oscilloscope is coupled with its optional P5120 passive, high-voltage probe.
Accurately characterize rise and fall times and other waveform parameters in circuits with different low levels or ground references, while removing ground loop interference, with just 37 pf capacitance to chassis on each of four isolated channels.
Innovative Isolated Channel™ technology makes these measurements possible - all designed with your safety in mind.
Speed the Design and Test of Industrial Power Systems and Subsystems
The TPS2000 Series easily addresses the unique challenges that plague industrial power designers and technicians. You regularly confront high voltages and currents, and must often make potentially hazardous floating measurements. With the TPS2000 Series' power bundle (TPS2PBND), which includes the P5120 passive, high-voltage probes and TPS2PWR1 power measurement and analysis software, you can use a single instrument to make a broad range of measurements.
Easily evaluate these high voltages and currents, or debug power electronics control circuits, with differential voltages up to 600 VRMS CAT II (or 300 VRMS CAT III) floating. Accurately measure three-phase power and circuits with different low levels or ground references.
Quickly perform a broad range of power-specific measurements, such as switching loss, harmonic distortion measurements to the 50th harmonic, and dv/dt and di/dt cursor measurements.
Quickly Debug and Characterize Signals with DRT Sampling Technology
Characterize a wide range of signal types on four channels simultaneously with the TPS2000 Series' unique digital real-time (DRT) sampling technology. This acquisition technology makes it possible to capture high-frequency information, such as glitches and edge anomalies, that eludes other oscilloscopes in its class, so that you can be sure to get a complete view of your signal to speed debug and characterization.
Easily Analyze and Document Your Measurement Results
Quickly reveal signal interference, cross-talk and the effects of vibration with frequency domain analysis using the TPS2000 Series' standard Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) feature. Easily analyze and document your measurement results with integrated CompactFlash® mass storage or OpenChoice™ software.
Tektronix TPS2014 Features:
- 100 MHz bandwidths
- 1 GS/s real-time sampling rate
- 4 fully isolated and floating channels, plus isolated external trigger
- 8 hours of continuous battery operation with two batteries installed, hot-swappable for virtually unlimited freedom from an AC power source
- Optional power application software offers the broadest range of power measurements at its price point
- Quickly document and analyze measurement results with OpenChoice® software or integrated CompactFlash® mass storage
- FFT standard on all models
- Advanced triggers to quickly capture the event of interest
- Easily operate the oscilloscope with traditional, analog-style knobs and multi-language user interface
- Simplify setup and operation with autoset menu, autorange, waveform and setup memories, and built-in, context-sensitive help
- Adjust the oscilloscope to your operating environment with backlit menu buttons/display and brightness/contrast controls
- 11 automatic measurements
- Industrial power design, troubleshooting, installation, and maintenance
- Advanced electronics design, troubleshooting, installation, and maintenance
- Automotive design and test Education