The Tektronix VX4380 256-Crosspoint Relay Matrix Module is a printed circuit board assembly for use in a mainframe conforming to the VXIbus Specification. The VX4380 provides four 4 × 16 2-wire matrix sections. Each section can be configured to connect either the four rows or the sixteen columns to the section above or below it to produce up to a 16 × 16 2-wire matrix or a 4 × 64 2-wire matrix.
Tektronix VX4380 Features:
- High density VXI relay matrix module with four 2-wire matrices
- 2 A switching maximum current per contact
- 220 VDC, 250 VAC maximum switching voltage per contact
- 60 W, 125 VA maximum switching power per contact
- Latching relays for low-power, low-noise operation