The WAVECREST DTS-2075-02 provides the picosecond accuracy, femtosecond resolution, low noise floor and high-speed needed for the rapid characterization of semiconductor devices in the time, frequency and modulation domains. The DTS-2075 helps design and characterization engineers fully analyze all aspects of jitter and other critical timing parameters of high frequency clocks and data communication devices, including pulse width, phase, propagation delays, rise and fall times, and period and frequency jitter components. Operating either synchronously or asynchronously, the DTS-2075 is ideal for both stand alone bench-top operation and integration into ATE systems for use in production. The DTS-2075 permits 100% correlation of characterization and final test by directly supporting both applications.
Summary of Features:
- 800 femtosecond resolution
- ±25ps single-shot accuracy
- ±10ps average accuracy
- 15,000 readings/sec. to 40,000 readings/sec. with “HiPer” option
- Input signal bandwidth of 2GHz or greater
- Time measured between ±2.5 seconds.
- Independently programmed voltage threshold ±1.1v
- Auto calibration
- IEEE-488 interface with SCSI option
- N.I.S.T. Traceable
- Strobing voltmeter
- 16-bit DVM to measure voltage on channels
- Digital filters to select data to measure 10