Wegener DTV701 Features:
- One ATSC 8VSB tuner input (F connector)
- Two duplicate ASI MPEG Transport Stream outputs (BNC connectors)
- Time re-stamping of PCR, PTS, and DTS information
- User selection of input programs to be included in the output stream
- One Ethernet TCP/IP control interface (RJ-45 connector)
- One asynchronous data input/output (DB-9 connector)
The Wegener DTV701 Broadcast Digital Television Processor receives VHF/UHF broadcast HDTV signals and provides an output ASI stream for connection to a cable system QAM modulator. It will accept a broadcast ATSC 8VSB signal on the tuner input and produces an ASI MPEG Transport Stream output suitable for connection to a QAM modulator (64QAM or 256QAM). Programs may be remapped or selected for removal from the output stream.
The Wegener DTV701 is housed in a standard, rack-mountable chassis. Its front panel provides a user interface through an LCD, eight LEDs, and six push buttons The rear panel holds the ports that allow connection to power, incoming signal, and peripheral devices.