Wiltron S113 Features:
- Frequency Range: 5 to 1200 MHz
- Frequency Resolution: 10 kHz
- Accurate return 10ss/SWR measurements
- Built-in distance-to-fault, S111, S113 and S331 models only
- Accurately tests RF transmission lines and antennas
- Immunity to live site RF interference
- Distance-to-fault windowing functions
- Cable insertion loss test
- Optional wattmeter
- Synthesizer accurate to 75 ppm
- Internal memory saves up to 40 traces, 2 calibrations and 9 setups
- Direct printing via RS-232 serial port
- Remote operation via RS-232 serial port
The Site Master 113 is a hand held SWR/RL(standing wave ratio/return loss) and Distance-To-Fault measurement instrument that includes a built-in synthesized signal source and an optional power monitor.
It uses a keypad to enter data and a liquid crystal display (LCD) to provide a graphical indication of SWR or RL over the selected frequency range. The Site Master S113 has a built-in distance-to-fault capability. The S113 allows measurement data to be converted to Fault Location via the companion Software Tools program.