NIST Calibration Pricing - $115.00
Xantrex XD300-20 Features:
- Output voltage: 300 V
- Output Current: 20 A
- Output Power: 6000 W
- Zero voltage "soft switching"
- Constant Power Mode
- 16-bit digital processing
- rs-232 interface
- Power Factor Correction
- Front panel software-based calibration
- UL, CSA, CE approvals; FCC compliant
- Zero voltage “soft switching” Constant power mode 16-bit digital processing Ten store/recall locations 99-step, menu-driven auto sequencing Advanced internal programming Nine self-protection mechanisms
- Isolated analog programming
The Xantrex XDC300-20 is DC power supply that offers 300VDC, 20ADC and 6 kW.
The Xantrex XDC Series offers up to ten different test programs, each with up to 99 voltage level steps varying from milliseconds to days. Programs can be executed by a manual or external trigger, or via a computer interface; a technician can single step through a sequence, run “n” times or run continuously when triggered from the front panel or remotely. This stand-alone capability can be used for constructing simple voltage XDC Series Digital Power Supplies ramps, battery charging and simulation of battery voltage at engine start-up, component testing, and MIL 704E testing. Additionally, up to ten configurations of differing protection and output set points may be stored, recalled at any time or set for default at start-up.