NIST Calibration Pricing - $115.00
XHR provides 1000 watts of programmable DC power in a compact half-rack package. It is available in eighteen 1 kW models. Its unique features and size make XHR ideal for OEM applications where high power and wide adjustment of output voltage or current is required, and a compact half-rack configuration is advantageous.
It is stackable with a small foot print, front panel binding post connectors and a low current requirement that allows it to be plugged into a standard 120 VAC, 15 A circuit. State-of-the-art zero voltage or "soft" switching technology virtually eliminates switching transients for high efficiency, low noise and high reliability. XHR is also power-factor-corrected for low current draw (only 11 A at 120 VAC for 1000 watts) and reduced generation of input current harmonics.
The half-rack XHR is ideal as a "companion" for another half-rack instrument in a test system equipment console, eliminating the need for a blank panel while preserving vertical rack space. With a choice of rear and/or front panel connectors, XHR offers added system flexibility.
- Zero voltage “Soft Switching”
- Power Factor Correction (PFC)
- Simultaneous front panel display of output voltage and current
- Constant voltage or constant current operation
- Choice of front or rear connectors
- Ten-turn front panel knobs
- Standby mode
- Remote sense with 5 V line loss compensation
- LabVIEW® and LabWindows® drivers