Yokogawa Electric WT3000 Features:
- Basic accuracy: 0.01% of reading
- Basic power accuracy: 0.02% of reading
- 2A current input element
- Good readability: The large, 8.4-inch LCD and the range indicator LEDs
- Simultaneous measurement with 2 units (8 power input elements)
- Store function: 50 ms data storing interval
- Interface: GP-IB, Ethernet, RS-232 and USB
- Advanced computation function: Waveform computation, FFT analysis, waveform sampling data saving.
- IEC61000-3-2 and IEC61000-3-12: Harmonic measurement
- IEC61000-3-3 and IEC61000-3-11: Voltage fluctuation / flicker measurement
- IEC61000-4-15 Ed2.0 (Support Flicker meter standard)
In developing the Yokogawa Electric WT3000, Yokogawa Electric focused on improving efficiency in two basic areas. One goal was to obtain highly precise and simultaneously measurements of the power conversion efficiency of a piece of equipment. The other objective was to improve equipment evaluation efficiency by making simultaneous power evaluations and tests easier and faster.The Yokogawa Electric WT2000 was very popular with users and considered highly reliable because of its high precision and excellent stability. The Yokogawa Electric WT3000 is based on a measurement system which combines the measurement technology used in the Yokogawa Electric WT2000 as well as other WT Series models. With the Yokogawa Electric WT3000, we made further improvements to the basic performance specifications for even better functionality and reliability. We are confident users will appreciate these improvements to power and efficiency measurements thanks to the new power control technologies we have introduced.The Yokogawa Electric WT3000 is the first model in the WT Series which is standard- equipped with a PC card slot (ATA flash card slot). This interface allows data to be saved quickly, so data processing time is reduced. The Yokogawa Electric WT3000 is also standard-equipped with a GP-IB port. In addition, a serial (RS-232) port, Ethernet port, and USB port are available as options. The variety of interface choices allows customers to use the best interfaces for a wide variety of equipment, media, and network environments.