Keysight Agilent HP B1500A Features:
- PC-based instrument with Microsoft ® Windows ® OS and EasyEXPERT software
- Single-box solution for current-voltage (IV), capacitance-voltage (CV), pulse generation, fast IV, and time-domain measurement.
- Ten module slots for source monitor units (SMUs) and other module types (MFCMU, HV-SPGU and WGFMU)
- Offline data analysis and application test development via Desktop EasyEXPERT software
- Supports current-voltage (IV) measurement to 0.1fA and 0.5µV
- Supports both quasi-static and medium-frequency capacitance-voltage (CV) measurement
- Supports accurate fast IV and time-domain measurement for a wide range of applications such as pulsed IV, NBTI and RTS noise (RTN) measurement
- Supports high voltage pulse generation (up to ±40 V) for high power and memory device testing
- Configurable and upgradeable measurement modules up to 10 slots in a box
- 15-inch wide touch screen supports intuitive GUI operation of the EasyEXPERT group+
- Windows Embedded Standard 7 (WES7)
- GPIB, USB, LAN interfaces, and VGA video output port
The Keysight Agilent HP B1500A Semiconductor Device Analyzer is a modular instrument with a ten-slot configuration that supports both IV and CV measurements and also fast high-voltage pulsing. Its familiar, Microsoft ® Windows ® user interface supports Keysight Agilent HP’s EasyEXPERT software, which provides a new, more intuitive task-oriented approach to device characterization. Because of its extremely low-current, low-voltage, and integrated capacitance measurement capabilities, the Keysight Agilent HP B1500A can be used for a wide range of semiconductor device characterization needs (IC-CAP supports the Keysight Agilent HP B1500A). It is also an excellent solution for non-volatile memory cell characterization and high-speed device characterization (including advanced NBTI and RTS noise (RTN) measurement).