Keithley 2182A Features:
- 1nV sensitivity
- Typically just 15nVp-p noise at 1s response time, 40–50nV p-p noise at 60ms
- Dual channels
- Measurement cycle is synchronized to the power line AC cycle
- Built-in thermocouple linearization and cold junction compensation
- Internal polarity reversal measurement technique
- Optimized for use with Model 6220/6221 current sources
- Delta mode current reversal measurement technique when combined with the 6220 or 6221
- 2182A/6221 combination synchronizes signal pulses and measurements
The two-channel Model 2182A Nanovoltmeter is optimized for making stable, low noise voltage measurements and for characterizing low resistance materials and devices reliably and repeatably. It provides higher measurement speed and significantly better noise performance than alternative low voltage measurement solutions.
It offers a simplified delta mode for making resistance measurements in combination with a reversing current source, such as the Model 6220 or 6221.