Keithley 2400 Features:
- Channels: 1
- Max Current Source/Measure Range: 1A
- Max Voltage Source/Measure Range: 200V
- Measurement Resolution (Current/Voltage): 1pA/100nV
- Power: 20W
- Useful for systems power sourcing and IDDQ testing applications
- Smart alternative to integrating power supplies and digital multimeters (DMMs)
- Convenient DMM-like user interface
- 0.012% basic measure accuracy with 6½-digit resolution
- 1700 readings/second at 4½ digits via GPIB
- Pass/Fail comparator
- Programmable DIO port
- Built-In Test Sequencer (Source Memory List)
The Keithley 2400 Source Measure Unit (SMU) Instrument is designed specifically for test applications that demand tightly coupled sourcing and measurement. All SourceMeter models provide precision voltage and current sourcing as well as measurement capabilities. Each SourceMeter SMU instrument is both a highly stable DC power source and a true instrument-grade 6½-digit multimeter.
The power source characteristics include low noise, precision, and readback. The multimeter capabilities include high repeatability and low noise. The result is a compact, single-channel, DC parametric tester. In operation, these instruments can act as a voltage source, a current source, a voltage meter, a current meter, and an ohmmeter. Manufacturers of components and modules for the communications, semiconductor, computer, automotive, and medical industries will find the SourceMeter SMU instruments invaluable for a wide range of characterization and production test applications.