ValueTronics International, Inc. is a leading provider of reconditioned and new electronic test instrumentation to the commercial marketplace. Products include oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, power supplies and telecommunication analyzers from manufacturers such as Keysight/Agilent, Tektronix, Fluke, Rohde & Schwarz and others. Customers include defense, government, telecommunications and electronic product manufacturers.
Positions Currently Available
• Medical, Dental and Optical Insurance.
• 401k Retirement Savings Plan.
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Term Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance.
• An informal work environment with high expectations relative to job performance.
We are looking for the person who loves to sell and has some technical experiences. We sell test and measurement equipment to technicians and engineers. Sometimes they know what they want and sometimes they don’t. Successful Candidates have the ability to relate and build rapport with all types of customers and can think on their feet. The position is mainly Inside but, does include Quarterly week long visits to the territory. ValueTronics offers great benefits, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield HMO or PPO, 401K Sharing, 2 weeks time off per year, and 1 week of sick time. Guaranteed Base + Commissions for the first 6 months.
• Achieve/exceed sales revenue targets for named accounts and assigned market/territory.
• Continuously identifying, developing, and penetrating new customer accounts.
• Maintain pipeline with short -cycle sales opportunities, as well as working larger opportunities.
• Effectively use CRM tool to document and identify sales opportunities.
• Quoting, Following up, and Closing.
• Sales Position responsible for pricing products to customers.
• Grow territory sales by building strong customer relationships and proactive account management.
• Quick thinking and fast computer skills (Proficient typing a must).
• Ability to Build Strong Relationships with customers.
• Sales Experience (1 -2 years preferred).
• Technical Experience with Meters, Scopes, or Analyzer preferred but not required.
• Written and Verbal communication skills.
• Ability to price products with discounts and promotions on the phone.
• Ability to handle large territory with many emails and calls per day.
Please email Harley Stavis at email@example.com with your resume.
We are looking for a repair technician.
• Operational verification of electronic test equipment to manufacturer’s specifications.
• Calibrate electronic test equipment to manufacturer’s specifications.
• Assisting management in developing new systems and procedures as required.
The successful candidate will exhibit the following:
• Ability to operate effectively on own
• Job may require effort beyond the normal 40 hour week
• Ability to operate as part of a team and support other members of group
• Willingness to participate in advanced educational opportunities, if required.
• Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Military PMEL qualification a definite plus.
• 4+ years experience in the repair and maintenance of electronic test equipment.
• Formal soldering training a big plus
Please email John Griffith at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.