00-00247 Teledyne LeCroy QuantumData 280A Video Protocol Analyzer
- QuantumData 280A Video Analyzer for HDMI & HDBaseT Testing
- Test Installed Networks End to End - Test HDMI and HDBaseT entire video distribution networks end to end up to 18G (HDMI)
- Test Devices and Cables - Test HDMI and HDBaseT cables, devices, components up to 18G (HDMI)
- Verify Connection and Operation - Verify hot plug, +5V, EDID, HDCP, HDR, Video transmission through a video distribution network. This includes running HDBaseT in "Long Reach" mode
- Test for Interoperability - Check interoperability between video sources, displays and distribution equipment
- Diagnose Failures - Diagnose video and protocol failures in cables, video distribution devices and components
The Teledyne LeCroy quantumdata 280 HDMI/HDBaseT Video Generator (Tx) and Analyzer (Rx) is small compact, battery powered test set ideally suited for professional A/V integrators and home theatre installers. This convenient test set enables you to conduct basic verification and diagnostic tests on HDMI/HDBaseT cables, video distribution networks and individual A/V components. The HDMI input and output ports support testing up to 18 Gbps data rate and 600 MHz pixel rate and the HDBaseT input and output ports support testing up to 300 MHz pixel rate. The HDBaseT interface supports transmission in Long Reach mode as well.
This feature rich test set can be used to verify video, audio, metadata, timing, HDCP 2.2, HDR, EDID, hot plug, +5V and more on HDMI and HDBaseT components, devices, cables and entire video networks.