1001SL Elgar AC Source
The 1001SL is a 1 kVA, 260 V, 63 Hz, 1 Phase AC source from Elgar. AC Sources supply AC voltage and current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. applications include Research, Design, ATE applications, and QA to name a few.
- AC Output Power: 1000VA
- Frequency Range: 47 Hz-63 Hz
- Voltage Ranges: 0-65, 0-130, 0-260
- Compact, Lightweight
- Programmable Current Limit
- Automatic Shutdown and Reporting
- Continuous Duty at 150% of Rated Capacity
- Overload and Over-Temperature Protection
The Elgar 1001SL power source is a wide range, solid-state linear amplifier that converts the incoming line to low distortion, stable sine wave power. These solid-state frequency changers are benchtop/19" rackmount units that can be driven over their full voltage and frequency ranges by fixed, variable or programmable plug-in oscillators. The 1001SL offers overload and overtemperature protection, can operate continuously at up to 150% rated capacity, and provide up to three output voltage ranges.