1005-635 Megger Test Lead
- DLRO100 CAT IV 600 V Kelvin Lead Set (10m)
- CAT IV 600 VAC / 500 VDC for safe operation
- Lightweight 100 A battery powered unit for portability
- High noise immunity for stable readings
- Smooth DC Output for circuit breaker testing
- IP54 for protection against dust and moisture while testing
- Save, download and delete results (100X/H variants)
- Remote operation, Bluetooth® & asset/result tagging (100H variants)
The need for accurate low resistance measurement is well known and very diverse.
A signiicant addition to the comprehensive range of Megger Low Resistance Ohmmeters, DLRO100 enables low resistance measurement, across multiple applications, in areas without access to AC power. The integral Li-Ion battery supplies a constant 100 A current for up to 200 manual/auto tests to enable enhanced productivity in remote locations. With a focus on user safety, advanced design features ensure the safe operation of the instrument in the most adverse conditions, including a CAT IV 600 VAC / 500 VDC safety rating in accordance with IEC61010. The rugged design, intuitive interface and IP54 (lid open) rating ensure reliability and ease of use in the most arduous of conditions.