1100S IFR Service Monitor
The 1100S is a service monitor from IFR. A communication service monitor is a rugged piece of test equipment that can be taken into the field to conduct measurements. The unit traditionally has a spectrum analyzer and a tracking generator to allow an engineer or technician to monitor communications equipment.
- Generates FM/AM/CW signals from 100 Hz to 1 GHz
- Has variable generator output level from -127dBm to 0dBm
- Receives FM/AM/CW/SSB frequencies form 1 MHz to 1 GHz
- Using a sniffer cable, the receiver can measure oscillator freqs without loading the oscillator
- Measures Transmitter frequency error, power, FM deviation and AM% modulation
- Incorporates a Spectrum Analyzer with a 70dB dynamic range 30 kHz bandwidth with range from 0 to 1 GHz
- Has a built in dual tone generator
- Has a general purpose VOM for the typical stuff plus signal distortion and signal plus noise distortion
The IFR 1100S Receiver and Signal Generator is a digitally synthesized AM/FM/SSB receiver and signal generator. All components within the unit are solid state, with the exception of the CRT and several switches. It incorporates the function of an FM/AM signal generator, FM/AM receiver, RF Spectrum Analyzer, oscilloscope, audio generator, power monitor and a multimeter. All this allows the test set to perform general diagnostic tests and transmitter/receiver performance tests.