114 Fluke Multimeter
- AutoVolt automatic AC/DC voltage selection
- Low input impedance helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Work in poorly lit areas with the Large white LED backlit display
- Resistance and continuity
- Record signal fluctuations using Min/Max/Average
- Integral holster with probe holders for easy storage
- Auto and Manual ranging
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- Safety conformance: CE, IEN61010-1 CAT III 600V. UL, CSA, TÜV listed and VDE.
- Holster, Installed 9 V battery, Test leads, and a User manual
Designed for easy one-hand operation, the Fluke 114 True RMS digital multimeter is the perfect troubleshooting tool for “go/no go testing. Its AutoVolt capability automatically switches to measure AC or DC voltage, whichever is present. The LoZ function helps identify so-called “ghost voltage and prevent false readings.
The Fluke 114 displays true-RMS voltage and current readings with 6000 count resolution, and tests frequency, continuity and resistance. A large white LED backlight aids work in poorly lit areas. Its easy-open battery access door makes battery changes easy.