116/323 KIT Fluke Multimeter
The 116/323 KIT is a multimeter from Fluke. A multimeter is an instrument used to test and measure alternating current (AC) or direct current (DC) voltage, resistance, and electric current. Multimeters combine voltmeters, ammeters, and ohmmeters. Electricians use multimeters to run diagnostics on batteries, switches, components, power sources, and motors.
Fluke 116 Digital Multimeter
- Built-in thermometer for HVAC applications
- Microamps to test flame sensors
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance
- Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Compatible with optional magnetic hanger (ToolPak™)
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
Fluke 323 True-RMS Clamp Meter
- 400 A AC current measurement
- 600 VAC and DC voltage measurement
- True RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Resistance measurement up to 40 k? with continuity detection
- Slim, ergonomic design
- CAT IV 300 V/CAT III 600 V safety rating
Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter includes:
- TL175 Hard Point Test Lead Set
- TPak ToolPak Magnetic Meter Hanging Strap
- Flexible Cuff Pipe Clamp Thermocouple
- 80BK Integrated Temperature Probe
- 80AK-A Thermocouple Adapter
- C115 Deluxe Soft Carrying Case with Shoulder Strap
Fluke 323 True-RMS Clamp Meter includes:
- Test leads
- Soft case
- User's manual
The Fluke 116/323 HVAC Combo Kit gives you the best in a versatile, rugged multimeter and a fast-acting, general purpose clamp meter. The Fluke 116 comes with the Fluke 80BK-A integrated DMM temperature probe; no need to carry a separate thermometer. The microamp function allows flame sensor measurement down to 0.1 microamps. The AutoV/LoZ function prevents false readings caused by ghost voltage. The Fluke 116 also has a large white LED backlight for work in poorly lit areas. It measures resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance and provides Min/Max/Average readings with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations.
Fluke 116 multimeters are independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600 V environments.
True RMS measurements and optimized ergonomics make the Fluke 323 True RMS Clamp Meter the best general purpose clamp meter for commercial and residential electricians. The Fluke 323 model is ideally suited for current measurements up to 400 A in tight cable compartmens.