11691D Agilent Directional Coupler
The 11691D is a Directional Coupler from Agilent. An electronic test equipment coupler is useful for reflectometer applications, attenuation measurements, power measurements, microwave measurements, network analysis, and source leveling, to name a few.
- Wide frequency coverage simplifies testing
- High directivity
- Ideal for leveling broadband sources
- Frequency Range: 2 to 18 GHz
- Nominal Coupling: 20 dB
- Max. Coupling Variation: ±1 dB incident to test port
- Min. Directivity: 2 to 8 GHz: 30 dB, 18 to 18 GHz: 26 dB, 24 dB with Type-N connector on the test port (Agilent 11692D) or on the input port (Keysight Agilent HP 11691D)
- SWR Primary Line Max. (50 Ohm Nom.): 2 to 12.4 GHz: 1.3, 12.4 to 18 GHz: 1.4
With 30dB directivity to 8 GHz and 26 dB to 18 GHz, the Agilent 11691D is useful for broadband reflectometry. The Agilent 11691D features many connector options to match test device requirements.