11692D Agilent Directional Coupler
The 11692D is a Directional Coupler from Agilent. An electronic test equipment coupler is useful for reflectometer applications, attenuation measurements, power measurements, microwave measurements, network analysis, and source leveling, to name a few.
- Wide frequency coverage simplifies testing
- High directivity
- Ideal for reflectometer measurements
- Frequency Range: 2 to 18 GHz
- Nominal Coupling: 20 dB
- Max. Coupling Variation: ±1 dB incident to test port
- Min. Directivity: 2 to 8 GHz: 30 dB, 8 to 18 GHz: 26 dB, 24 dB with type-N connector on the test port (Agilent 11692D) or on the input port (Keysight Agilent HP 11691D)
- SWR Primary Line Max (50 Ohm Nom.): 2 to 12.4 GHz: 1.3, 12.4 to 18 GHz: 1.4
With 30 dB directivity to 8 GHz and 26 dB to 18 GHz, the Agilent 11692D is useful for broadband reflectometry. It features many connector options to match test device requirements. The dual couplers make it possible to measure both reflection and transmission parameters of a device under test at one time.