1169A Agilent Probe Amplifier
The 1169A is a Probe Amplifier from Agilent. Amplify RF and Microwave signals to measure, test, and design circuits. Applications include radio communications, cellphones, EMI testing, and much more.
- Bandwidth: 12 GHz specified, 13 GHz typical
- Dynamic Range: 3.3 V peak-to-peak
- DC Offset Range: +/- 16V
- Maximum Voltage: +/- 30V
- Differential Input R: 50 kOhm
- Differential Input C: 0.21 pF
- Single Ended Input R: 25 kOhm
- Single Ended Input C: 0.35 pF
- Connectivity: Keysight Agilent HP E2669A Differential/Single-ended Connectivity Kit, Keysight Agilent HP E2668A Single-ended Connectivity Kit, Keysight Agilent HP N2880A InfiniiMax in-line attenuator, Keysight Agilent HP N2881A DC blocking capacitors
The Keysight Agilent HP 1169A with 12 GHz, InfiniiMax probing system is designed to be used with DSO/DSA91204A Infiniium oscilloscopes and also provides a full real-time bandwidth up to 12 GHz. The award winning InfiniiMax probing system supports even the most demanding mechanical access requirements without sacrificing it’s performance.