11857D Agilent Cable
The 11857D is a cable from Agilent.
- Two precision 61 cm (24 in) cables
- Impedance: 50 ohm (nominal)
- Connectors: 7 mm
- Phase Match: ≤ 4 degrees (at 2 GHz)
- Return Loss: ≥ 24 dB (300 kHz to 3 GHz)
- Insertion Loss: < 0.5 dB @ 2 GHz; < 0.9 dB @ 6 GHz
The Agilent 11857D cable set consists of two 7 mm 50 ohm cables, specified from 300 kHz to 6 GHz. This set provides shielded RF connections to extend the test ports of S-parameter test sets such as the 85046A. The cables can be ordered as either phase-matched or unmatched.