1269 Pomona Banana Plug
- BNC (Female) To Double Stacking Banana Plugs
- Adapter converts Double Banana Jack Test Instruments to BNC Coaxial configuration for added shielding protection
- For test versatility, banana plugs can be vertically and horizontally stacked to the adapter
- Banana Plug features Nickel Plated, Beryllium Copper for tarnish resistance & long insertion life
- The BNC center contact is Gold Plated, Beryllium Copper for low contact resistance
- The BNC shell is plated for tarnish resistance
- BNC (Female)
- Body: Brass, Nickel Plated, Dielectric: PTFE
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plate
- Banana Plug - Body: Brass, Nickel Plated
- Spring: Beryllium Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulation - ABS Molded to BNC (Female) and Banana Plug Bodies, Color: Black
- Marking: “1269 POMONA”
- Operating Voltage: Hand-held testing: 30VAC/60VDC Max.
- Hands free testing in controlled voltage environments: 500 VRMS Max.
- Operating Temperature: +50°C (+122°F) Max
The Pomona 1269 is an Adapter that converts Double Banana Jack Test Instruments to BNC Coaxial configuration for added shielding protection. The 1269 features Nickel Plated, Beryllium Copper for tarnish resistance & long insertion life.