1325-0 Pomona Banana Plug
Special Price $20.57 Regular Price $22.69
The 1325-0 is a banana plug from Pomona.
- Standard Banana Jack, Solderless and Stackable
- Color: Black
- Designed to fit on the end of any 22 AWG to 18 AWG wire
- Cross hole wire entry fits wires up to .12” (3mm) diameter
- Available with tarnish resistant nickel or gold plating for very low contact resistance
- Set screw simplifies assembly of test leads and jumpers by using a flat blade screwdriver
- Fits standard panel and binding post banana jacks .161” to .166” (4,0mm to 4,2mm) diameter
- Banana Jack: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Banana Plug: Body – Brass, Nickel Plated
- Spring – Beryllium Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulation: Polypropylene
- Set Screw: Steel, Zinc Plated, 8-32 Single Slot
- Voltage: For CE compliance and for personal safety, do not hold in hand when voltages exceed 33 Vrms/70 Vdc.
- Maximum voltage for hands free use in controlled testing environments: 5000 Vrms Max.
- Do not use on circuits where transient stresses can exceed the rated voltage.
- Current: 15 Amps
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +122ºF (+50ºC) max.
The Pomona 1325-0 is a black standard banana plug, solderless and stackable. They are designed to fit on the end of any 22 AWG to 18 AWG wire.