1501L California Instruments AC Source
The 1501L is a 1667 VA AC Source from California Instruments. AC Sources supply AC voltage and current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. applications include Research, Design, ATE applications, and QA to name a few.
- Single Phase AC Power Source
- 1667 VA AC Output Power.
- Output Frequency: 17 Hz to 5 kHz
- AC Noise Level: 160 mV rms typical
- Line Input: 115 V or 230 V single phase; 47 Hz to 440 Hz
- Input provided on rear terminal block
- Output provided on rear terminal block (Remote sense mating connectors are provided)
Total Harmonic Distortion:
- 45 Hz to 2 kHz: 1 percent
- To 5 kHz: 2 percent
- 50/60 Hz: 0.5 percent typical
- Short circuit
- Current limit trip standard with programmable units. All units have adjustable current limit
The California Instruments L-Series’ small size provides more power per inch than most other AC supplies. Highly efficient, these products dissipate less heat than previous generation systems and allow up to an additional 10 % output power. With a programmable controller, L-Series models provide the most comprehensive set of programmable functions in the industry. Automatic remote calibration and comprehensive self-tests simplify maintainability.
All L Series units are completely self-contained. Control is through an embedded oscillator, factory configured to your specific requirements. Output parameters are controlled via the front panel or the IEEE-488 bus. Bus programming, standard with -P, -PT and HGA controllers, allows programming and measurement function readback compatible with a number of other standards including VXI, MXI and RS232 via recommended translators. To simplify programming, the standard unit supports both Abbreviated Plain English programming and an ATLAS-based control language.