1523-156 Fluke Thermometer
The 1523-156 is a thermometer from Fluke.
- Single channel thermometer measures, graphs and records three sensor types (PRTs, thermocouples and thermistors) with one tool
- Current reversal technique eliminates thermal EMFs, for precise temperature measurements: PRTs up to ±0.011°C; Thermocouples up to ±0.24°C; Thermistors up to ±0.002°C
- Special precision resistors and a highly stable reference voltage source keep accuracy virtually insensitive to environmental temperature
- See trends graphically on 128 x 64 backlit LCD display
- Change the graph's resolution at the touch of a button
- Hold readings on the display at the touch of a button
- Document up to 25 readings and associated statistics (average maximum and minimum values, and standard deviation)
- Upload readings to a PC via RS-232 connection
- RS-232-to-USB adapters are available for those who prefer USB connectors
- Plug-and-Play Probes: Simply plugging in the probe automatically uploads probe calibration information to the readout, ensuring correct temperature conversion
- Battery power lasts at least 20 hours on three AA batteries, or use the DC power adapter for extended periods of measurement
- Field Measurements
- Input Channels: 1
- Sensor Types: PRTs, RTDs, thermistors, thermocouples
- Thermocouple Types: C, E, J, K, L, M, N, T, U, B, R, S
- Resolution PRTs & Thermistors: 0.001°; Thermocouples: 0.01°
- Data Logging: 25 readings w/ statistics
- Sample Interval: 1s (normal);0.3s (fast)
- Statistics: Max., Min., Avg., Std. Dev.
- Trending: Scale- ±10°C (18°F), ±1°C (1.8°F), ±0.1°C (0.18°F), ±0.01°C (0.018°F), 10 mins of real-time data
- Millivolt Range: -10 to 75 mV
- Accuracy: ±(0.005% + 5µV)
- Resistance Range: 0 to 400?, 400? to 50k?, 50 to 500k?
- Accuracy: (0.004% + 0.002?), ±(0.01% + 0.5?), ±(0.03%)
- Ref. Junction Comp: ±0.2°C (±0.36°F)
- Computer Interface: RS-232
The 1523-156 is a thermometer from Fluke. This single channel thermometer measures, graphs and records three sensor types (PRTs, thermocouples and thermistors) with one tool.