1621A-H-156 Fluke Thermometer
- Superior accuracy
- Network enabled
- Powerful logging and analysis tools
- Two interchangeable calibrated sensors
- Huge memory
- Upgraded software
- 2633-RF - Wireless Option (requires wireless modem)
- 2633-USB - Wireless Modem, USB to wireless
- 2633-232 - Wireless Modem, RS-232 to wireless
- 2628 - Cable, Sensor Extension, 7.6 m (25 ft)
- 2629 - Cable, Sensor Extension, 15.2 m (50 ft)
- 9328 - Protective Case for 1620A and two sensors
- 2607 - Protective Case for spare sensor
- 2361 - Spare Power Supply, 100 to 240 V ac
The Fluke 1621A-H-156 is a thermo-hygrometer.
Two types of sensors are available from Hart, and the DewK may be originally purchased with either one. The high-accuracy sensor (“H” model) reads temperature to ± 0.125 °C over a calibrated range of 16 °C to 24 °C. Relative humidity readings are to ± 1.5 %RH from 20 %RH to 70 %RH.
Ethernet and wireless capability
The DewK gives you all the communications options you expect, and then some. With its built-in Ethernet RJ45 jack, multiple DewKs can be monitored from the same screen using our new LogWare III client-server software. Ethernet also gives you the possibility for remote connectivity over the internet, so you can monitor critical conditions while you’re away.
Math and statistical functions
In addition to temperature and humidity, the DewK calculates dew point, heat index, and rates of change for both temperature and humidity, without the need to buy additional software. Min, max, and a variety of other statistics are also calculated and can be shown on-screen. Daily summary statistics, including min, max, and maximum rates of change are stored for the most recent sixty days.