1627A BK Precision DC Power Supply
The 1627A is a 90 W, 30 V, 3 A DC Power Supply from BK Precision. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Output Voltage: 0-30 V
- Output Current: 0-3 A
- Output Power: 90 W
- Continuously monitor voltage and current output on two digital meters
- Connect two supplies in parallel to double the current output
- Connect two supplies in series to double the voltage output
- New compact style
- Reliable, Durable
- Operate continuously at full load without overheating
- Fully overload protected
- Coarse and fine voltage controls
- Great regulation
- Very low ripple
- Constant voltage or constant current operation
Constant Voltage Operation Voltage Regulation
- Line (120 VAC +10%, -6%): <0.02% + 3 mV
- Load (no load - full load): <0.02% + 3 mV
- Recovery Time: <500 ms
- Ripple & Noise: <1 mVrms
- Temperature Coefficient: <300 ppm/°C
Constant Current Operation Current Regulation
- Adjustable Current Range: 0-100%
- Line (120 VAC +10%, -6%): <0.02% + 3 mA
- Load: <0.02% + 3 mA
- Current Ripple: <3 mA
- Type: 3-digit LED
- Voltmeter Range: 0-30 V
- Voltmeter Accuracy: ±2% + 2 digits
- Ammeter Range: 0-9.99 A
- Ammeter Accuracy: ±2% +2 digits
- Overload Protection: Current, limiting, reverse polarity, overvoltage, short circuit
- AC Input: 120 VAC ±10%, 60 Hz (120/220/230/24C VAC ±10%, 50/60 Hz version available)
- Power Consumption: 220 W
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C), <75% R.H.
- Storage Temperature: 5 to 158 °F (-15 to +70 °C), <85% R.H.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 8.07” x 4.53” x 10.63" (205 x 115 x 270 mm)
The BK Precision Analog and Digital series are high quality serial control type DC Regulated Power Supplies. These models can be operated at constant voltage or constant current mode whose output can be varied from 0 up to the rated values for respective model.
The BK Precision 1627A is a compact unit provided with separate voltage and current meter for monitoring the output voltage and current simultaneously. In terms of operability, these units enable high precision, continuous variability via coarse and fine adjust knobs. The BK Precision Analog and Digital series can be connected in parallel with multiple units of the same model set up a “master/slave” configuration to increase the output current capability. Serial connection of multiple units can be used to increase the output voltage level.
This family of power supplies provides clean and stable DC output which is most suitable for many areas including laboratory, industrial, field service, hobby, and telecommunication applications.