16517A Agilent Logic Analyzer
The 16517A is a 40 channel Logic Analyzer from Agilent. A logic analyzer is a type of electronic test equipment that engineers use to capture and display signals from a digital circuit or system. Logic analyzers are useful for measuring data, such as state machine traces, timing diagrams, and protocol decodes. When an engineer needs to view the timing relationship between multiple signals, he or she will use a logic analyzer for signal monitoring over time.
- Verify the timing of critical edges with 250 ps resolution across up to 40 channels, or 500 ps resolution across up to 80 channels.
- Use the 1 GSa/s synchronous state analysis to view high-speed data streams across up to 80 channels.
- The 250 ps resolution of this analyzer and phase-locked loops, keeps the skew between channels to ± 250 ps.
- The 250 ps precision (channel-to-channel skew) allows this logic analyzer to be used in place of an oscilloscope for characterization.
- The high channel count of a logic analyzer makes this a much more efficient process.
The Agilent 16517A lets you capture data over many clock cycles while retaining the highest multi-channel accuracy ever in a logic analyzer.Solve your toughest problems with the fastest, most flexible state analysis available.