1652 BK Precision DC Power Supply
The 1652 is a 165 W, 24 V, .5 A DC Power Supply from BK Precision. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Two variable 0 to 24 VDC / 0-500 mA outputs
- One fixed 5V/4A output
- Independent or series/parallel tracking mode operation
- Adjustable current limiting
- Designed to operate continuously at rated output
- Short circuit protection, overvoltage protection, reverse polarity protection
- Connect outputs in series for higher voltage output or in parallel for higher current output (selectable via tracking mode switch)
Constant Voltage Operation
- Line Regulation: < 0.01% + 3 mV main; < 5 mV for line fixed supply
- Load Regulation: < 0.01% + 3 mV main; < 10 mV fixed
- Recovery time: 100 uS
- Ripple & Noise (5 Hz to 1 MHz): <2 mVrms (≤ 5 mVrms for fixed output)
- Temperature Coefficient: < 300 ppm°C
- Tracking Error: No Load: ≤ 0.2% + 20 mV; Full Load: ≤ 0.2% + 100 mV
Constant Current Operation
- Adjustable Current Range: 5% to 100%
- Line Regulation: < 0.2% + 6 mA
- Load Regulation: <0.2% + 3 uA
- Current Ripple: < 3 mA rms
- Display: dual 3-digit LED
- Voltmeter Accuracy: +(0.5% rdg + 2 digits)
- Ammeter Accuracy: +(0.5% rdg + 2 digits)
- Overload Protection: Short circuit, over voltage, and reverse polarity protection
- Power Requirements: 108-132 VAC 60 Hz, (120/220, +10%, 50/60 Hz versions available)
- Power Consumption: 165 W
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40°C < 85% R.H.
- Storage Temperature: 15° to 70°C < 85% R.H.
- Dimension (H x W x D): 5.5 x 11.75 x 10.975" (140 x 298 x 264 mm)
The BK 1652 Triple Output DC Power Supply has two 0 to 24 VDC outputs capable of supplying 0 to 500mA, and one fixed 5 VDC output capable of supplying up to 4A. Connect outputs in series for higher voltage or connect in parallel for higher current output (switch selectable). The 1652 voltage and current metering is provided by two, three digit LED displays. This unit is fully short circuit, overload, and reverse polarity protected.